Sunday, August 24, 2008

A new beginning...

So today is the beginning of the new term. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I'm nervous as all hell. But I have been prepping for everything like I should so I think I will be ok. I felt the same way when I cam in during the last bit of last term and I was fine so I need to concentrate on that fact. I usually prep my material 3-4days in advance and just make sure to look over it again before class to refresh. I'm a bit OCD with getting things done and organized but it works to my advantage here.

I have been indulging in my guilty pleasure of youtubing korean music videos I like. To be honest my tastes have been running in the mainstream. Somehow I find I actually like Wonder Girls "So Hot"...a bit embarressing really. I really find myself liking MC Mong's 미치 겠 어(Crazy). I think I might actually go out and buy the cd since it is obviously not on iTunes. It's about love but in a funny way which I think is perfect. And I can dance around to it.

I've been trying to figure out how I am going to schedule my day with Cady. Today I have to go in to work early so she'll be alone for about 7hrs. I'm going to walk her right before I leave for work and then as soon as I get home so I think she will be fine. If not then we will deal with that as it comes. I actually woke up and found her sleeping beside me on my bedmat. And me moving around and my alarm going off doesn't bother her at all. She does bark when people knock on my door or ring the bell though so we'll have to work on that.

Everything else is going well. Hoping to get out tomorrow and take a stroll around the park with Cady and NaiNai before work. And hoping to buy my bed tomorrow finally!

No comments: