Saturday, January 10, 2009

Been a long time...

So I once again took a small break between posts since Leon was here. But I am back and I have loads of pictures to upload for everyone. I need to do it soon before my family kills me too, lol. So I don't have much to say today but I do have lots of pictures so enjoy the pics of my last 3weeks...and I think there is a video too...


So this was from my friend Medina's b-day celebration out in Itaewon. We hit up the Bungalow first and then danced the night away at Helios and Hard Rock Cafe...
Having a little fun in COEX...

The day it snowed....I did not go outside until it was gone...

And then we have my Christmas celebration. I cooked a big feast and everyone else supplied more food, dessert and wine for the event. It was a blast. I even took a small video...


Hope you enjoyed! There'll be more to come...=^^=

1 comment:

sarah said...

i took a picture in the same place in coex just over 2 weeks ago! standing in the same place in life... wow sarah... you sound corny. sorry, its been a long day

i LOVE koreaaa! but korean was hard, dude!