Saturday, April 4, 2009

Interesting Felines...

Not much going on in the land of Kristen. Mostly work, sleep and working out. So I decided to post some pictrues of my crazy cats.

First we have little Nyuk. She recently lost her femininity and so she is wearing a cone to make sure she doesn't pull out her stitches. She walks around like a raptor bobbing her head. It's really funny to watch. Then we have 6kg, fat boy Kamikaze who recently came out of his closet...my cat is gay and I love him for it.

Isn't this just the cutest damn thing you have ever seen???


So I had a dog named Cady but after lots of struggles I decided to give her up. She was too aggressive towards other people and tried to attack the cats more than once. So she has found home with others who can hopefully give her more discipline than I. She will be missed...and yes I am thinking of getting another dog...muahahahaaa!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awww... I miss having pets!