Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blah blah blah...

Oh life, how much you frustrate the hell out of me. My sore throat finally went away after almost 3weeks. Waking up with a dry throat and no voice is definitely no fun. Then again, I haven't gotten much sleep in the past few days as it is. Work hours have definitely been seeing a steady increase thank gahd. Still looking to have a temp assignment sometime but I think I have begun to give up slightly. Now I'm just being domestic and doing laundry, dishes and using my insomnia to become Betty f-n Crocker. I made four cakes last night, 2 chocolate and two coconut. My future kids will love when mommy can't sleep. Free goodies.

Yeah I had in my mind what I would write about and now it's just GONE. Though it is fun to sit here and talk politics with my korean friend. He told me he recently bought an Obama magnet for his fridge. I didn't even know you could get them...there goes my brain again. Perhaps the lack of sleep is catching up to me. I remember when I used to be able to survive off of 2hrs of sleep a day for weeks...I think I am getting old...

No comments: