Thursday, May 29, 2008

A few picnic pictures...

It was such a beautiful day at the lake and my friend Seth entertained us by his Vietnam's Next Top Model posing....although he is from Laos...
Going into a food coma after too many burgers and hotdogs...

The feeding of the strawberries...sort of...
Leon feeding the bloodthirsty geese that kept biting everyone. I really dislike birds...
Yay for the birthday boy=^^=
Eventually they got me to feed the damn birds, ugh.
After having had to resend my photos that I had made too big now I find out my school doesn't automatically put the seal on the transcripts...damnit. So now I have to head to school before work and try to get seals on the extra transcript I had ordered. Hopefully it doesn't take very long because I have to work at 5pm and I need to go ahead and ship it to Korea so my visa can finally be processed and I can plan when I can visit the Korean Embassy. Thankfully next week my work hours have increased. It also helped that one coworker asked if I could work one of her shifts(hell yes!) so I get another 5hrs added onto the mix. Thank gahd...

2 comments:

JIW said...

Don't worry I haven't seen many birds here in SEoul. :)

Ohh eat up on the American food...;) I actually miss Taco Bell!

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun! seoul is such a wonderful place..:)