Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mmmm...

Me and Heather after getting our hair done in Itaewon. We happened to run into these characters. Why they were there I have no idea. But I couldn't resist getting a picture.
My coworker Jeff and I. We trained together and ended being at the same branch. He drives me crazy sometimes but he's an all around good guy. So my birthday celebration has come and gone. It was an ok one. I'm grateful to all my friends for coming and paying for the place to party. And I had not one but 2 birthday cakes!!! I think more cake got on my face and clothing than in my mouth. But they were both tasty and very much appreciated. I wish my boyfriend could have been there but I got his present the day before and that made me smile all day on Friday. Now that my b-day is here that means I have exactly 2months before he gets here. I'm so damn excited I can't stand it, lol.

So today when I woke up I felt the need to go for a walk. So I did. I walked...and then wasn't tired so walked some more...and then still wasn't tired so I decided to climb a mountain that I came to. I wish I had taken my camera but I hadn't planned to climb a mountain so I forgot it. Next time I'll actually plan to climb the mountain and remember to bring my camera.


I finally sent money home. $600USD cost me about 864,000KRW. I lost more money than I want to think about right now. I don't plan on sending money again until the exchange rate goes to at least 1200KRW=$1USD. That is a little less sickening to think about. In happier news this upcoming Sunday I'm going to Everland with some friends as long as the weather is good. I'm excited. It has been so long since I have gone to a theme park. I LOVE rollercoasters. Hopefully that day will be great. Until then though I have some studying and prepping to finish tonight...yay...oop, well not yet. Gonna go to dinner with my coworker and then come back and prep...or go to Emart then come back and prep...or maybe...nah, I'll prep, lol.

No comments: