Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gwanaksan...

So today my friend Heather and I woke up and decided that we would climb a mountain. So this time I made sure to have my camera so we could document this momentous occasion.

So we started at the base where we looked at the map that we couldn't read anyway. So thankfully I had my phone in case we got lost on the mountain. Heather was excited about campng out...I said she could camp alone.


We passed by some crazy looking wooden dudes. They looked alot better than some of the guys I saw in Hongdae last weekend....
We were all smiles before we really started climbing...hell Heather was all smiles while we were climbing...I think i need to switch to her medication....

Smiling and showing my ass to the camera. I can fake it with the best of them. I was already terrified of what was waiting for me up the hill...

Yeah...self explanatory...

So you can see the city in the background. Heather had an America's Next Top Model moment trying to get me to pose on some damn rocks...I wanted to shove that camera so far up her...yeah...

Contemplating how long it would take Heather to reach the bottom if I pushed...nah, just kidding. Just contemplating the view...

Contemplating my existence and the fact that I really climbed my big ass up these damn mountains...man I was wishing for a shower, a bed and a margarita...

But all in all it was a great day. The views were amazing, the company was good and the exercise made me feel better about going to Paris Baguette on the way home...

2 comments:

JIW said...

Wow~ I love hiking ... I think we have an advantage living away from Seoul that we can easilyfind a place to enjoy nature. But now I think it is getting too cold. House plants will have to do.

I may call you up Wednesday..there is an American like buffet here in town that would be nice to go to.

Anywhoo have a good week.

Why am I here??? said...

I'm so glad you're posting again. I'm gonna add you to my blog roll!!!