Tuesday, July 14, 2009

As They Say...

I suppose I just have to pick up and keep truckin' along. It sucks, it hurts...but I know it will for some time. I honestly didn't see it coming. Especially with me only having 2months left in my contract...

Now I just have to focus on working as much as possible, working out, getting everything ready for grad school. And decide whether or not I will take a 3 month break, defer grad school for a year and come back to Korea to teach another year, or go home for good and straight into grad school. My family is pushing of course for me to come home for good but it is my choice. I have to decide what's best for me...

...I wish he was here to help me decide...

3 comments:

JIW said...

If money is okay maybe take a trip around Asia. It may be the only time in your life you will get the chance.

PixelsnPlay said...

Long time reader, sorry to hear such a sad turn of events especially as you are nearing the end of your current contract in Korea. If you have time and a bit of money why not see if you can get some friends interested in a trip? There are so many awesome places near Korea even like Bali, Okinawa, Hokkaido, etc
Hope whatever you decide puts a smile on your face and incredible memories!

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm the owner of webpage www.nowseoul.com I have something to tell you so please e-mail me to let me know your email address my mail address is [kwonsoonb@naver.com]