Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Study study study...

So once again I find myself in student mode. For those that don't know one of my main reasons for returning home was to get accepted into graduate school for my masters in English education. Well I had finished my application before I got back in the country and had my interview a few days after my return. The interview went great and I should know by the end of the week whether or not I got in to my first choice university. The only thing standing in my way is the MAT....

This test is less about math and more about figuring out relationships between a set of items. It is actually a bit similar to when I taught test prep which helps. Unfortunately I'm still stuck at getting between 60-65% correct. I don't think I will realistically improve drastically by tomorrow but one can always hope...

No comments: