|Job Title:||Near seoul, Big city, Coastal city in Korea|
|Located at:||Everywhere (South Korea)->map|
|Vacancy:||5 or more|
|Requisites:||at least bachelor degree|
|Required fields of expertise: , ESL to Children|
Hi, this is Sunny from “Teaching-in-korea“
We are a professional recruitment agency which directly recruits native english teachers for teaching positions throughout South Korea. We have many positions available in all provinces.
I will send your resume to there and i will set up your interview with that schools.
We have many native helpers(us,canada,uk,nz) to explain visa process to teaching in korea.
if you want, they will help you for free.
Please send your resume and a recent photo to us.
Include the following information :
1. date of birth :
2. nationality :
3. desired starting date :
4. desired school location :
(Candidates who are flexible on location will be given priority placement)
5. desired student age :
6. desired salary :
7. phone number :
8. best time to be reached by phone :
9. by what date can you prepare all necessary documents for visa :
10. university name and degree and major :
11. regular teaching experience years :
= All documents for visa =
1.Copy of paasport
3.1 sealed transcript
( another 1 transcript need for your visa process in America with korea consulate)
4.1) Original diploma or
2) Notarized copy diploma from Korean consulate in your country or
3) Apostille on certificate of academic degree issued by your university
5.Apostillized criminal record
6.Self health check statement(attached)
8.3 passport size photos