Friday, August 13, 2010

Job search help...

So a few months ago I signed up with a recruiting website that will email you new job opportunities for teaching all over Korea. I decided that each day I would post one of those listings here for anyone else that is also looking for teaching jobs in Korea. Make sure of course to take all of the necessary precautions when searching for a job. Make sure you research about the company and the particular branch. Also be sure to get in contact with a foreign teacher who is already there. If you are in Korea I would suggest meeting the leaving teacher for coffee away from school so that you can try to get a real idea about working conditions without worrying about issues from the manager.

Posted: August 13
Job Title:ESL Teacher
Located at:Ilsan (South Korea)->map
Vacancy:1
Salary:$2200000 KRW
Requisites:University Degree
Required fields of expertise: , Elementary, ESL to Children, Kindergarten
Details:
ESL TEACHER

If anyone is interested in the jobs posted here send me a comment and I can send you the link to the application for it. Happy hunting!!!

No comments: