Monday, April 7, 2008

The Blues...

Today is not a good day at all. My roommate came back unfortunately. She and I do not talk what so ever. And I like it that way. I would prefer for her to be leaving but since I have 1 month and 2 days until graduation I figure I can deal with her presence. I spent almost all of my time yesterday with my wonderful boyfriend. I went to work which actually started off amazing. I was in a great mood but then my stomach literally DIED. I have no idea why it happened. I had barely eaten anything that morning. All of a sudden everything I had eaten in the past month decided to make an appearance. So I left after about 2 hours which sucked because I need the damn money. I feel like crap today too. Headache, slight fever, sore throat leftover from throwing up for a good part of yesterday. And the chain to the necklace my boyfriend gave me somehow broke in my damn sleep. So I woke up feeling like crap and that pushed my mood even farther south. I just feel so useless and upset. Perhaps it is just me having misplaced anxiety about graduating in May. Maybe I am just too stressed out about getting all of these forms done and leaving behind everything I have ever known. Maybe I am afraid that leaving the States means the end of a relationship with someone I can see myself with far into my future. Or maybe I just caught a bug that has been going around campus. Perhaps I just need a day off for today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aja aja hwaiting!!! your unni will watch out for you when you get here. ^^