Wednesday, May 28, 2008

...-silence-...

So unfortunately I have been sick for the past...week or so I guess. I still had a great weekend though. It was the bf's birthday Saturday so my friend and I incorporated his birthday celebration into our picnic. The look on his face when we picked out cute candles that spelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY was hilarious. He wanted to go home and sleep for his birthday...ha! No can do buddy. So we picnic-ed all day with friend, got attacked by blood thirsty geese after my buns and scared small children. So awesome. I'll hopefully have pics up soon. My digital camera has crapped out after 3 years of loyal service so now I may have to get a new one...sometime.

My paperwork made it to the office in Korea, only problem is that my pictures I sent were too big so now I have to go and get new passport sized ones done. Going to go get that done today. Also deep in the process of throwing away things I have collected that I know I don't need to keep. It has been a long going process.

One thing that is also continuing to bother me is my lack of income. Nothing has panned out from my temp job search and my hours at work have yet to pick up. Another shitty 4.5hr week. The only good(bad?) thing is that the days seem to be passing relatively quickly. Then again I have been doped up on tussin, advil and other such pain reliever things so I thought today was Monday....not so much. Hopefully today I can get out and about and get things done without killing my gas too much. Lord knows I don't make enough to fill it back up...

No comments: