Saturday, June 14, 2008

Waiting Game

So I am now entering into the last stages of booking flights, getting my visa, truly realizing I have waaaay too much stuff and agonizing over buying luggage. I'm currently waiting for my visa confirmation so I can go to the Korean Consulate in Atlanta for my mini-interview and visa stamp. The process got off to a bit of a rough start. I had sent all of my paperwork back in late May I believe but the pictures I had sent were too big. I thought by passport sized photos they meant photos the size of my passport. However I found out that they meant the normal passport photos. But thankfully I could just scan and email the coordinator my photos. Then came the news from immigration that my transcript did not have a stamp on the back flap. I guess it is to prove that I haven't opened and tampered with my transcripts. Still it was annoying to have to resend. So now I have all my documents in and I am just waiting for my visa code...

...waiting...

...I hate waiting...

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm in the same boat you are--just waiting--and it's terrible! I'm not planning to arrive until the last week of August or so, but I really want to have something finalized!

Do you know where you're teaching?